Jun 7, 2006

Just thought I'd share

In April my friend Jamey and I hosted an Etsy gathering at my house for few of us ladies to get together and brainstorm about the site and how to get the word out in our area. One of the ladies in attendance was Kim of In Craft We Trust. Besides being super sweet and having the cutest daughter who had us all entranced, Kims wares are really cool! She had this adorable passport cover with her that I had to have. I loved the large orange flower embroidered on the vinage fabric which Kim shared had been given to her by her grandmother! Although I did intend for the item to house my passports it has kind of morphed into serving a different kind of purpose.

My car is a little older and only has a tape deck, so I take my iPod with me most of the time. Which means that the poor Nano spends a lot of time bouncing around inside my giant purse. Now it is not only protected by the rubber skin it lives in, but by this great little pouch too! Plus, as an added bonus, my earphones can live in there too. Now, the earbud foams dont magically disappear or get so grungy no sane person would put them in their ear!

Kim will be selling her magical goods at this weekend the Felt Club Mini-Craft Fair in Hollywood, CA. This is the second Felt club and I plan on going and taking lots of pics to post on Creative Swoon. If you are in the LA area and are looking for a great outing on Saturday afternoon, get over there!!!



For more info of the Felt Club event, check out their website!

No comments: