Nov 15, 2007

Mamacita's Market (11/16)

Friday night Hannah and I are going to be at the Mamacita's Market in Downtown LA on Olvera Street! There is going to be a huge fashion show, featuring lots of indie designers of all kinds! I have yet to do a Mamacita's Market, and am really excited to see how it goes! Sounds like too much fun really! It is going to be one huge party, with Djs and a live beauty salon with trend-setting stylists and make-up artists. These guys do this several times a year all over LA! I know that is is going to be a great party!

Mamacita's Market
Dolores Plaza
Olvera Street
125 Paseo de la Plaza
Downtown LA 90012
$5.00 donation for RSVPs/ $7.00 donation at door
You can RSVP for this event by emailing mamacitasmarket@yahoo.com by 11:30 tonight!

Today is like the home stretch for me. If I can have it ready to be sealed tomorrow, then it ain't making it to Felt Club. More on THAT later! For now, back to the gluing!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: