May 15, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday




This is one of my favorite photos that Tom (hubby) and I have taken since we moved into our house. It is a shot of us on our first Christmas under our very own roof. We had a blast decorating our tree and wrapping gifts. I think is funny that in May, this is still on our chalk board! Guess we are kind of preoccupied!
I love the magnets holding the pic too. They perfectly describe the sentiment and energy behind the photo. They really make a statement in a beautiful way! Love 'em!
(Magnets by Alicia Bock, and are available in her Etsy store.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I have a whole mess of half blurred, silly pictures of us... this has actually been a tradition for us since we started dating. They alwasy seem to end up my favorites too!

Very cute!

Funky Finds said...

Ya'll are adorable!!! :)

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Love is there and I am happy to see it on you!