Nov 10, 2006

What a week!!

Sorry to be MIA this week, but holy moly it has been a big one! So many things have come up, I have been clamoring to get everything accomplished AND be ready for the Felt Club on Sunday!

First off, I had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa De Vargas, a.k.a. Turquoise, this week! Vanessa is an Interior Designer and contributing writer on Apartment Therapy: LA. She was also recently featured in the New York Times! (We were both written up together last week on decor8! )What an awesome lady! I went and checked out her store on Abbott Kinney and let me tell you, it is gorgeous! This weekend Turquoise is showing off her skills at the 3rd Annual West Coast Style Show at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium here in LA. She is designing a huge dining room/living room space and she was kind enough to select 2 of my pieces to include in her rooms! This is a HUGE event, starting off tonight with a benefit sneak preview in honor of the Lupus Foundation. It is open to the public Saturday 11-7 and Sunday 11-5. There will be lectures throughout the days and vignettes by lots of renowned LA designers. Tickets are $10.00. If you are into design, this is sure to be a stellar weekend!!!! I will be checking out the scene on Saturday morning and will be sure to take lots of pics if I can!

OK-lots more to come!! Be back in a bit!

No comments: