Dec 6, 2006

MIA

I am sorry to be so quiet this week! I am busy preparing for my mega blowout weekend with Felt Club on Saturday and the Rose Bowl on Sunday! Back to back shows! I am so excited! I have many new 6" x 8" pieces I have been working on, and will be debuting 2 new Lip Balm flavors!
As I have mentioned before, this Felt Club is going to be HUGE!! With 70+ vendors, it is almost 4x as large as the regular Felt Clubs!! There will be swag bags for the first 250 visitors filled with magazines, coupons, buttons, samples from the sponsors and other fun treats. PLUS, the Editors of CRAFT magazine will be running a Craft: Room, helping visitors decorate holiday stockings, make ornaments, and such!! It is going to be an AMAZING day!

FELT CLUB: XL Holiday Edition
Saturday, DECEMBER 9, 12pm-7pm
@ THE UKRAINIAN CULTURAL CENTER
4315 Melrose Ave. @ Heliotrope

Sunday at the Rose Bowl will be awesome too! Another day under the canopy with HannahMade and her gorgeous jewelry! We are in spot 843A around the back of the bowl in the Arts & Crafts section! We always have such a good time together knitting at our booth! And we get to meet interesting people which I love!! I just have to try not to buy all of Hannahs earrings! They are all so beautiful. I think I want to give them to all my friends this year for Christmas!

These are my last 2 shows before the holidays. If you are in the So. Cal. area, try to come out and check out these events! There will be lots of great holiday shopping to be done! There is nothing more unique than a handmade original piece, whether it be art, jewelry, a pouch, bath products, clothing . . . I could go on and on! All of the amazing crafters and artists need your support! I encourage everyone to buy Indie this holidays season!!!

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

well, i tried replying to your email twice & both times it was returned undeliverable. strange! anyway, i know you've been a busy bee preparing for the shows. i wish you lots of luck with them (like you need it w/your wonderful wares!) not much to report here. can't believe it's december...where did the year go?