Apr 11, 2007

Dawbis Rocks!

In February Dawbis and I decided to do a trade with each other. I love, love, love her work! She is an incredibly nice woman, and so talented! I have always admired her Flickr and I am SO excited to have one of her works in my home! I have temporarily hung the piece on a wall across from my office, so that every time I leave, the room I get to see it! That is me in the tree, with my cat Charlie, and Tom with the wings, and evil cat Lewis hanging from his feet.

As inevitably happens with most commissions I do, Dawn captured elements about our lives that I didn't give her details about. All of the "happy coincidences" as I like to call them, are so bang on. I am so blown away, and cant wait to figure out the pieces final home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figure that this is the piece that she traded you with. Wonderful work! She does wonderful work! :)
*HUGS*

Funky Finds said...

i love dawbis' work. what a cool piece! i wish i had a tenth of the talent you & she have!

Anonymous said...

That is a great piece!!!

Anonymous said...

this is just plain lovely...