Nov 28, 2007

Patio Culture

I am so excited to share that my work is now available at Patio Culture in Venice, CA! Karla Stevens, the owner of PC, and her fab sister Kimberley, recently contacted me to see if I would be interested in participating in their holiday boutique.

The shop is all about outdoor living and entertaining and generally focuses more on custom orders, but when I saw the space, I understood why they HAD to go retail! The vibe in this little beach house-turned shop is so warm and exciting! There are some amazing textiles, gift items, and artwork to see!

I love these photographs to the right of my work! Fantastic beach scenes and surf shots that do not disappoint! After all, PC is just steps from Venice Beach, so they are all about the CA Beach way of life!

Karla used to be the costume designer for The OC, so you know she has impeccable taste! The Stevens sisters together are a force to be reckoned with! They have selected the newest and hottest designers to fill their shelves! Plus, they are big on bringing in the lesser know artisans, and getting them seen, so you know there is goldmine of goodies there!

Patio Culture is located at 1612 Abbott Kinney, a street in LA famous for its eclectic shops, fabulous interior design studios, and awesome restaurants! It is a great place to spend the afternoon for brunch and holiday shopping! Friday, December 7th, all of the shops will be staying open late for the annual Holiday Street Event! There will be carolers, magic shows, even Santa! And of course, great shopping! I will be posting more about that next week!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! It looks amazing. oh I forgot I am not speaking to you because I only have 53 hearts and you have 1000!