May 3, 2006

Tea Cup Swap



My Tea Cup Swap package has finally arrived! My swap buddy was Bee from Australia, and what a treat it was to open this package! She really put together a complete treat!
Included in the box was a tea cup, saucer and plate set. They are so sweet and delicate! They are vintage, made in Australia, but very English, which fits because I just happen to English too! There are also 2 gorgorgeous tea towels, and a silver teaspoon with an Abalone detail, wrapped in a ribbon around a box of Peppermint tea which smells divine!
To complete the experience Bee included a wonderful mix CD with some of her favorite tunes! She really has set the scene for an opportunity to relax for 5 minutes with a cup of tea and listen to some great music. The full deal!


If you have never done one of these fantastic online swaps, check them out over at Swap-bot! I had a ton of fun putting my package together to send out, and really enjoyed the surprise of opening this box! Its like your birthday!

3 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Tea for two and two for tea, you and me and me and you! What is your favorite tea?

Abigail A. Percy said...

Hehe...you will never guess what!? I sent a tea-cup to Bee for the swap..scarily small world right?? :) good score there tho! xx

Anonymous said...

how wonderful!!!! and is that amelie?! gosh, i love that movie!!!