Jun 28, 2006

2 days to go!!



I can not believe that June is almost over. Time is flying! With the end of June comes the end of my 20% off sale. There are 2 days left to save before my prices are adjusted and the sale ends! I have added a couple of pieces out of the library show, which I took down yesterday. They are larger in scale, including this one, the first May which is 20"x24".

This week Etsy had a huge wave of traffic hit the site when an article was published in Wired Magazine touting the crafters and alchemy aspect of the site. Unfortunately, the Etsy item and shop counters had to be disabled to compensate and save the servers. Point being dont be deceived by the 0's next to the newer items you see on the site. They are not true readings of how often items are being viewed!

No comments: