Jun 8, 2006

Can you feel the love??

Today is big day! Lots of love is being passed around the blog world and I am ever so grateful for it!!


Katey over at That's Hot featured a few of my favorite pieces! Have you seen this blog yet? It is so cute! Katey is the crafty gal behind One Good Bumble Bee, a great resource for fun bookplates, keychains, buttons, etc. I think we share a paper obsession! Her collages are not to be missed!



And by way of Holly over at decor8 news of my sale got to the kind folks over at Apartment Therapy: LA. They had featured me earlier in the year and I am so elated that they would give me such a great shout out! Both decor8 and AT:LA have the most amazing finds! You gotta check 'em out!

You may be wondering what all the fuss is about! Well, I am having a 20% off sale EVERYTHING in my Etsy shop all month long. I will be adding items periodically so check back often!

No more dilly dallying! Get over there!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is SO great that you are getting so much promotion! I can see why, too. I have a torrid love affair with collages. I love to see them, feel them and try to find something new in them every day. But, I have almost no patience in making them!