Jul 27, 2006

The Claw

I am busy this week getting everything planned for Felt Club! I cant wait to get there, but there is a lot to do in the next 2 weeks. I just finished packaging all of the badges, and should finish the magnets today. I was working on them last night and my hand is stuck in the shape of a claw! I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't straighten my fingers! Yikes! You got to suffer for your craft I suppose!


I am working hard to produce a good variety of work to offer at the Felt Club. As I have mentioned, it is my first Craft Fair and I am looking forward to getting out there, meeting people and participating in such a cool event.I got a fresh shipment yesterday of my 6"x8" canvases. I have been planning lots of fun pieces. I cant wait to get crackin' on those! There are lots of other fun things coming in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to share them all with you!!!

4 comments:

Susan Schwake said...

those badges look pretty nifty...
don't hurt yourself!!!!

Funky Finds said...

Your goods look fabulous! I so wish I could attend Felt Club! I am going to keep my fingers crossed that you apply for the Stitch Craft Show in Austin though! :)

Blogging Masterclass said...

i'm loving your badges... so these are what you were working on during out chat the other night - sheesh, you're one supergirl. those things look clever, and the packaging came out great. did you ever think you'd be so busy in your life? :) that's what you get for being talented and driven. you go girl. rock it out.
xo
holly

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

aren't these sweet!