Jul 13, 2006

Lots of new surprises!

The past week has been hectic. Nutty even! So much going on both in and out of my studio! I am so excited by items I have been able to add to my shop! Here is a little peek!

I was inspired by Kim over at In Craft We Trust (I am particularly fond of her Dont Be An Ass pin set!) to create pins and magnet sets that showcase my art. There are five sets, each with an assortment of imagery, available as a pins to liven up your lapel, or magnets to brighten up you fridge or office! My set live on the black magnetic chalkboard in the kitchen!


A few new 6" x 8"s have been added. I hadn't done any of these pieces in a while and really missed the quick turnaround. They are challenging and keep my mind sharp, my exacto dull, and my hands gluey! Love it! I have been toying with the idea of joining the one-a-day artists like Justin Clayton, however, I fear that my head may explode if I take the plunge!






Lastly, I want to thank everyone for the amazing response to my new bookplates! I never anticipated that they would be so well received and I am glad to say that there have been more added to the shop.



3 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

very nice very nice...i like wandering in your gallery...picts of the children are beautiful...come back soon, with my basket full of tea and biscuits...could you put the kettle on please...
see you Mousie and thanks for answering the door bell.

Funky Finds said...

Michelle the buttons are AWESOME! You are so freaking cool :)

Unknown said...

I love the book pages...Ihave always written my name into my books but your idea is far more beautiful..great little matchbook containers too!

Ouissi x