Dec 13, 2006

Holiday Discount!


I have worked closely with a couple of my closest blogging buddies to offer a discount code opportunity on all items in my Etsy shop for their readers! I think it is only right to extend these wonderful savings onto all of my loyal readers!! This is a great opportunity to snag some cool original art for yourself, or to give as a gift to your best bud!

All you have to do is to enter the code MCAP in the "message to seller" box when you make your purchase on Etsy. Then wait for me to send you a revised invoice! This offer is good through December 20th, so don't just sit there! Get shopping!!! There are only a few holiday shopping days left!
(**Please note that this discount code only applies to my Etsy shop, and not to the Holiday Shop**)

(Special thanks to Holly of decor8 and Jessica of Funky Finds for posting the holiday specials!)

No comments: