Apr 3, 2007

Revlon Run/Walk, May 12th, 2007
I am really excited to announce that I will be participating in this years Revlon Run/Walk in Los Angeles on May 12th. I did the Run/Walk in NYC in 2001 and it was an amazing feeling walking in the crowd and seeing the number of women who are survivors, and the number of people who were there to support and honor the memories of someone they loved.

I am walking in the memory of a family friend who very recently lost her battle with Cervical Cancer. Anastasia was a young and beautiful wife and mother. She had a wonderful family and leaves behind a 2 year old son. I mention this, as it is especially poignant, because the Revlon event is being held Mothers Day weekend.

If you are in LA or NY, and would like to participate in the event, register on Revlon's site. The process is quick and easy! Even better, get a bunch of friends together! You'll have a blast and the 5k will fly by!

If you aren't in either city, and would like to make a donation, please click here.

As a Thank You to everyone who donates, I will be sending them a 10% off coupon to use on anything in my shop! After all, no good deed goes unrewarded . . . at least not on this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! Congradulations girl!!!!! What a wonderful thing to be supporting! YOU GO!