Aug 16, 2007

Sneak peak

I have been feverishly working on a new brand new website for myself at www.michellecaplan.com, complete with actual pages and the whole shebang! I cant wait to share it and graduate my cyber-presence to the next stage. I am excited to say that the entire thing was done using the new iWeb Apple just released. It is so easy, and so much more affordable than hiring a designer (sorry to all the designers, but its true!). Being trained as a print designer, and not understanding the technical side of web design at all, has frustrated me for a long time. I loved my homepage at first, but then when updating even the simple "News" section became a confusing chore, my level of frustration hit the roof. I dont want to have to rely on someone else just to update or tweak.
Thank you iWeb for making life just a little bit easier.

If you can drag and drop, you can too can have a new site! I started on Saturday, and have done nothing else since cracking the seal on the box, including one dizzying night that went until 4am. Once the juices start to flow, and it all starts to come together, you can't stop! I am sure that there will be more pages to come, but for now, I am happy as a clam!

As soon as my DNS transfer is complete, the site will go live! Keep a look out!

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! looks wonderful!

HannahMade said...

I can vouch for the endless effort put in to creating this site! You are awesome miss Caplan!

Anonymous said...

very cute