Nov 9, 2007

Now is the final crunch time for tomorrows Craft Republic! We got sneak previews of the swag bags last night, and ooh baby, they are fabulous! The show is being sponsored in part by Craft:, Adorn, and Metalsmith magazines, so you know that there is some fun to be had there!

I always find myself in a mad frenzy the day before, trying to make sure all the piece have hardware on them and are ready to go! It is a lot of fun doing this, but the fear of forgetting something often makes me mental! I am not really happy until I have done everything and set up the table. Then I can relax. And this show is especially great because it is inside and will be really well stocked with major talent!

I will be there with the lovely like of some of my favorite designers including Random Nicole, HannahMade, Mielle Design Studio and Amanda Lockrow, just to name a very few! I am also really excited to get to see Katy J perform. I mentioned her about a year ago, wether here or on Creative Swoon, I cant remember, but she has this awesome raspy voice that I really enjoyed. Yes indeed, tomorrow will rock! (Literally ;)

If you are around and come come check us out, here is the info:

Craft Republic Fair 2007
11am-7pm
Millard Sheets Center for the Arts - Pomona Fairplex
1101 W. McKinley ave - Gate 1
Pomona, CA 91768

Admission- $2 Adults * Kids under 11 are free


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wanted to go to this! It sound so super FAB!!! Good luck I hope it rocks!