Aug 23, 2006

What is Art?

This is a tricky question with a Pandoras Box full of answers, but none of them is the definitive right one! Art is all subjective. I think that anything you have an emotional reaction to, that you senses gravitate toward, is art.

Why is it that we have a hard time walking away from the things we find on the sidewalk?? Are those found objects considered Art simply because they are then introduced to your space and displayed??? What do you think?



I have started a new group on Flickr called Art In Your Home. It is intended to be a place to share any and all of the items you have displayed in your home, your Art.

The above is a question that I posed to the group. If you would like to comment, or say hi, you may do so here.

If you are on Flickr, join!! I cant wait to see all of the amazing art out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I've joined the group and will enjoy taking some photos of the art around my home and uploading them over the next few days.

Funky Finds said...

I already added a couple of pics to the pool! Yay!

Blogging Masterclass said...

I've added some, too! Great group!

Holly