Jun 19, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Pop Art week 3


I feel like this image is very indicative of what's going on in my head this week. I am slow and feel heavy in my shoulders, if that makes any sense. I feel pulled and a little unclear, dark and caught off guard. I am tired but surprisingly inspired. I am glad this is a new week and it has started off well with a nice day, lunch with a friend, a few new ideas I am very excited to execute. I am looking forward to planning a vacation, going to one of my favorite places and seeing good friends.

You can see other Pop Art SPC's here.

5 comments:

tiffini elektra x said...

I really like the intimateness (is that a word?) of your self portrait. It conveys the mood you described - a little unsure, tired and yet inspired.

Anonymous said...

I agree with tiffinix, this photo is very intimate. Very nice.

Blogging Masterclass said...

I love this photo -- I can see this as a collage!

Tish said...

Very nice photo!

Shannon said...

Wonderful pic, really feels like an startled but gloriously open as well.