Sep 16, 2006

You Beta Bet My Ass!

I dont know what it is about lovely little blinking buttons saying "New and Improved" that make me think it is a good idea to click!

Blogger recently released a beta version of their new features. I am not sure when this happened. I only noticed it a couple of weeks ago. Of course I was curious! And that curiosity almost cost me my sanity! I came within 2 or 3 clicks of eliminating this entire blog! And that would make me sad! Because you see, I heart my blog!! So somethings are missing, and somethings are new. Hopefully one day soon all of the kinks will be ironed out. If you notice anything fishy, like a missing link, please email me or leave a comment. I want to make sure that the only thing that is annoying on this blog is me!

BTW-If you are having a hard time commenting on this blog, it may because of this upgrade. I dont think non-beta accounts can comment on beta accounts. Blogger says that this is something they are trying to remedy. It is a total bummer because I cant comment on other non-beta blogs, and you know how I like to put in my two cents! Oh well, I will just have to be patient!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your collages and your blog and I'm happy you didn't eliminate it! It would have made me sad as well. Keep it up!

Jabiz said...

I have had the same problem. If you want to comment on other people's blogs you can click on other and enter a name and your URl. I also invite other's to do that on my comments page too.