Feb 1, 2008

crafty weekend!

Even though I am absolutely dumbfounded by the fact that it is Friday, I am SO glad that the weekend is here! Tonight I am headed over to Fresh Pressed, an DIY silk screening shop in LA. I have heard great things about this place, and will be sure to take lots of pictures! I am kind of worried that I will become obsessed with silk screening, but that is the way of a nutso artist like myself! I have wanted to put together t-shirts for a while now, and so I am hoping that I will be able to get excited about this! (Because really, on top of all of the projects I have in line on my desk and in my head, I need another project! Oi!) I took an awesome silk screening class in college, and I did love it. So we shall see. . . .

Sunday I will be joining my Tyn (thats right, she's mine!) for a pre-superbowl flea market jaunt! The PCC is a HUGE antique fair that I recently discovered, and am so very excited by! Last time I found lots of cool vintage items to photograph for an upcoming project, plus lots of ephemera and fabrics! Then it will be off to my sis's for a little Emma time and hot wings! Oh, and I think there is a football game on or something. LOL

Hope your weekend is as fun as mine will be!

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find someone who can teach me to silk screen!! I want to know how this place works etc!!! Have fun.