Feb 5, 2008

Enormous Tiny III

I am so excited to announce that my work will be part of the Enormous Tiny III show at the Nahcotta Gallery!! I cant believe how many amazing artist are in the show, including some I totally admire like Marisa Haedike, Penelope Dullaghan, Rachel Austin, Tara Hogan, and Mati Rose McDonough. I feel like a freshman on the first day of school! This is a very distinguished and accomplished gathering of artists and really, I have to pinch myself that I am included!

If you are in New Hampshire, of the general vicinity, this Friday the 8th, make your way to Nahcotta for the opening! I would love to have been there!~ (110 congress street - portsmouth, nh 03801)

If, like me, you are too far from the show, do not fret! You may peruse the over 200 pieces in the show here.

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

ali said...

I wish I lived close enough to go. But naturally, happy you at least provided the link so I can pretend.